Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reflection...This was one of my favorite days of 2011. Such insight or moments of reflections causes me to be ashamed... that I'm not Thankful enough!

Life on earth is but a vapor, but life with God is eternally everlasting. Ah,h,h. I praise the Lord for Kodak moments of His Grace...His Love. And I saw a glimpse of His love and peace one day last year.  It was on a long flight from the west coast to the east coast, allowing me the privilege to speak of God's Truth, His Love... to a tender soul (who I... would discovered dying from Aids). I had boldly asked God to please give me an divine appointment with this soul. I only wanted to let them know of a place my Lord Jesus had prepared for all of us who desire to receive , A home without the pain of sickness, rejection, hate or prejudice. A home of God's love, forgiveness, restoration and redemption. Suddenly, the opportunity opened.

The dear soul allowed me to pray for them and stated they knew Jesus the Christ. My heart jump with joy. It was revealed that though they had quite an exciting life of pleasure and fun, time had fast forwarded for them to leave earlier than they had hoped... it was coming to an end. They said they had no fear for they knew Jesus and His Father (God) is waiting for him. Suddenly, I heard a song in my heart I had shared with a person I ministered to, to let them know. Daddy's (God the Father) is wide opened with love always ready to receive you. He never leave us...we leave Him. He is always ready to take our hand and lead us to safety...if we will come.  In fact, there is nothing that can keep His love from us.  He even provided Jesus the Christ to atone for the sins I... we all have committed...God Loves the tender soul on the plane, no matter what they done. God loves you, me...all. It is wonderful to know A Holy God arms is wide opened for us...even when we didn't want Him. Always calling us to come home to Daddy.


The Blessing for me in this sweet encounter is that I was able to say... 'I don't know who will go home first, but I know I will see you again. Because He has prepared a home for the whole family of God...and we are family."


Ah-h-h, that encounter did wonders for my soul and I'm so glad to know God. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving With Love Ones, Family and Friends :-)!  Don't Forget To Count Our Blessings...Even In The Storms.  Blessings My Friends! ~Doll

********************************
Psalms107:17-22
17) Fools suffered because of their disobedience and because of their crimes. 18)  All food was disgusting to them, and they came near death's gates. 19)  In their distress they cried out to the LORD. He saved them from their troubles.
20)  He sent his message and healed them. He rescued them from the grave. 21)  Let them give thanks to the LORD because of his mercy. He performed his miracles for Adam's descendants. 22)  Let them bring songs of thanksgiving as their sacrifice. Let them tell in joyful songs what he has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment